SPECIAL MACHINES FOR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
We offer an extensive range of special machines for almost all special injection molding processes or pressing processes. A wide variety of industrial sectors often require special machine- and process technology. Therefore, we are constantly expanding our product range in the area of special machines in order to be able to react flexibly to these market requirements. Here we can always fall back on our modular system and combine the most different injection units, clamping units or hydraulic units. Each special solution is realized on the basis of our current control generation DRC 2030 TBM and thus offers all functionalities of our series machines, supplemented by the special requirements from the special process.
Whether it is about special machines for e.g. pump stators for the oil industry or large machines for ship couplings or bladders for the tire industry or battery sealing systems for the automotive industry or large insulators for power distribution networks or multi-component articles, we offer specially tailored production solutions.
With our T series for lateral injection, even the largest shot volumes can be combined with relatively low clamping forces, as the injection units are height-adjustable and arranged laterally. One or more injection units can be flexibly mounted on a hydraulically driven lifting device. This means that these injection units can each be flexibly adjusted via the machine control system as a function of the injection point height.
- Large shot volumes possible in conjunction with small clamping forces
- 2-level production possible by injection into the parting line
- Multiple injection units can be arranged
- Ideal position for material feed when using large-volume silicone stoppers
- Wide range of machines available from 2,500 kN – 10,000 kN
INJECTION MOLDING MACHINES WITH LATERAL INJECTION
INJECTION MOLDING MACHINES WITH MULTIPLE INJECTION UNITS
Multicomponent injection molding machines are optionally available with two or more injection units, whereby these can be arranged flexibly and also displaceably. In addition to parallel injection, switchable injection processes are also feasible. The position of the injection units can be defined differently in each case.
- Different combination of FIFO-A and FIFO-B injection units possible
- Different shot volumes of up to 25 liters
- Height-adjustable or sliding injection unit available
- Clamping forces from 1,600 kN – 10,000 kN
For special applications, we offer a hydraulically liftable and, on request, extendable angular nozzle for central injection from below based on our FIFO-B injection unit.
- Ergonomically arranged lateral strip feeding
- Easy access to the retractable angle nozzle
- Very low operating height
- Deflection-resistant overall structure
ZU SERIES INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE
LARGE MACHINES FOR SPECIAL APPLICATIONS
The production of large machines up to 40,000 kN clamping force and injection volumes up to 25,000 cm³, or alternating double injection units up to several hundred kilograms, belongs to the parade discipline at DESMA due to many years of experience. Large machines from DESMA are used, among others, for bladder production in the tire industry, for filter mats for clarification stages or large-volume couplings for ship propulsion systems.
- Best operability for large machines with large injection volumes due to our FIFO-A injection units
- Due to the BENCHMARK clamping system
(available up to 1,350 kN), no platforms or foundations are usually required
- Deflection-resistant overall structure due to high material input
- Optionally also available with multiple injection units
DESMA offers a wide range of special machines in vertical and horizontal design for large dimension sealing systems. Of course, all injection units can also be supplemented with LSR or HTV silicone equipment. By the use of several clamping cylinders and by FEM – calculated pressure introduction elements a homogeneous clamping force introduction over the whole mold area is given.
- Deflection-resistant overall structure due to multiple locking cylinders
- The range extends up to mold dimensions of
3,000 x 2,000 mm.
- The machines can also be equipped with several, movable injection units
- These large machines also use special heating plate systems to ensure optimum temperature homogeneity
SPECIAL MACHINES FOR THE PRODUCTION OF LARGE DIMENSION SEALING SYSTEMS
For the production of stators DESMA offers a wide range of special machines in different designs. With the twin injection units and the multi-inject function, injection volumes of several hundred liters can be realized.
- Special rubber injection molding machines for the production of pump stators
- Optionally as single-inject (Z) or twin-inject (ZZ) injection unit
- Shot weights of several hundred kilograms possible
- Optionally with mounting slide for stator tubes
Based on our clamping units for vertical injection molding machines, we offer an extensive compression press program for special applications. Vacuum chambers in a wide variety of designs are also available for almost all clamping forces. The hydraulics, which have been specially modified for this application, enable a wide range of special processes that are not required in the normal injection molding process. In combination with ejection units or transfer units, a wide variety of requirements can be realized.
- Extensive range of presses with clamping forces from1,000 kN – 40,000 kN
- Vacuum chambers in a wide variety of designs
- Transfer units or squeezing units available
- Special hydraulics for special processes
- Retrofittable injection units on request
PRESSES AND PRESSES WITH INTEGRATED VACUUM CHAMBER
C-FRAME INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE
With the D 956 and D 957 series, DESMA offers robust C-frame machines. The spectrum ranges from 250 kN to 1,600 kN clamping force. Extensive special equipment from DESMA enables the right solution for every application and industry. In addition, injection units for the use of TPE are also available in the series.
- Ideal machine for the production of profile corners
- Deflection resistant C-frame
- Available with different shifting systems